Sunday, March 16, 2008

I MADE A LIGHT



I made a light and it is cool. This is it. I got the idea from a book called THE DANGEROUS BOOK FOR BOYS. It also says how to make a GOcart.

5 comments:

Carroll Family said...

COOL, Zach! I've heard of that book - maybe I need to get it for Ethan! I'll have to tell Ethan (& Jamie) that you have a blog - of course now they'll beg me for a blog!

Michael Clark said...

That's awesome Zach. What are you going to make next?

Gib said...

I tried that once but could not do it

kt said...

I think the dangerous book for boys is cooler than the daring book for girls (which I have). I mean, who wouldn't prefer to have a "dangerous" book?

sigh...

your California cousin,
Karren

Tami said...

Do you still have the light you made? It looks cool.
Jared Johnson